Yeah! I'm so glad you've decided to come to the "dark side". Even though we see each other often, it seems we never get time to tell each other all the fun things that are going on in our lives. I can't imagine having 4 boys playing ball! I have my hands full with two!
way to join!! i caved back in february and haven't looked back since...get ready to get addicted! this will be a great way to keep updated on your family since we never get so see you! the boys look so grown up playing baseball. i can't wait to get colton started in sports!
Welcome to the Blogosphere - When you're here, you're family! (a little marketing humor there
We're really looking forward to peeking in on your life from time to time. Angie sent you an invite to our blog so you can reciprocate.
We've been in Virginia for eight weeks and now we're onto Texas. We'll be near Austin so we'll think of you everytime we see a map of the area.
The baby will come in December and then Angie heads to Idaho and me to Iraq. Thanks for remembering to add us to your list. We miss you and the family.
P.S. We finally bought a trailer - it reminds us of you.
20 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you've decided to come to the "dark side". Even though we see each other often, it seems we never get time to tell each other all the fun things that are going on in our lives. I can't imagine having 4 boys playing ball! I have my hands full with two!
Yea - the first comment:) Thanks Tiff! I'll figure this all out slowly but surely.
Looks great. There's no stopping you now.
Thanks Delores for helping me get going...wax on, wax off:)
How fun Leann. Your boys are so cute and they are getting big. What a great way to keep up with your family. Thanks
Yay Awesome Austins! You guys really are awesome - can't wait to see more!
Looks good this will be fun. We will enjoy your updates. Have a great day
Yeah - I am so glad that you are a blogger now! I can keep up with you even though I am far away :) I think you have the cutest family!
way to join!! i caved back in february and haven't looked back since...get ready to get addicted! this will be a great way to keep updated on your family since we never get so see you! the boys look so grown up playing baseball. i can't wait to get colton started in sports!
Welcome Leann! Your boys are so cute and we can't wait to hear more about your family!
Welcome guys to the wonderful world of blogging!
Let me guess: Jeff came up with the fitting blog name?
PS: Sorry, I was still logged in under Eizabeth...
yeah Le Ann! Love your first post!!
Welcome to the Blogosphere - When you're here, you're family! (a little marketing humor there
We're really looking forward to peeking in on your life from time to time. Angie sent you an invite to our blog so you can reciprocate.
We've been in Virginia for eight weeks and now we're onto Texas. We'll be near Austin so we'll think of you everytime we see a map of the area.
The baby will come in December and then Angie heads to Idaho and me to Iraq. Thanks for remembering to add us to your list. We miss you and the family.
P.S. We finally bought a trailer - it reminds us of you.
Anthony, Angie, Araya, Ammon and baby A
Welcome to the blogging world. Your boys are so cute.
Hey, LeAnn!!! I'm so glad you're on here.
Welcome to the blogging world!! I am excited to see what you are up to.
17 comments so far! You're a rock star! Love the photos!
I love the quote by Nick. :)
Way to go Kurtis!
Post a Comment