What a fun week ya'll have had!!! Glad you had a great visit and Happy Birthday Justin!!!!! I hope you don't forget who your REAL girlfriend and future bride is....Klaire!! :)
Wow Leann your boys are growing up!!Happy B day Justin! That little girl reminds me of Reagan at that age, all she played with was the neighborhood boys. It makes for a tough girl! Oh and by the way Sis Austin in case you didn't get the memo, no dating till 16:)
6 comments:
What a fun week ya'll have had!!! Glad you had a great visit and Happy Birthday Justin!!!!! I hope you don't forget who your REAL girlfriend and future bride is....Klaire!! :)
A girl who wears a helmet is a keeper! What a fun week - birthday cakes and grandparents!
Wow Leann your boys are growing up!!Happy B day Justin! That little girl reminds me of Reagan at that age, all she played with was the neighborhood boys. It makes for a tough girl! Oh and by the way Sis Austin in case you didn't get the memo, no dating till 16:)
Happy birthday Justin! Man, he is a mover and a shaker with the ladies!! Must be just like his papa!!
If he will only dance for her then she will be hooked.
That is so cute! She is adorable :) I love all the cakes on your blog - yummy! I am impressed w/ Jeff's decorating skills.
Post a Comment