Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Every year the decorations go up sooner...Jeff loves that:)

The tree was actually set up Friday night and the boys have been anxiously awaiting the decorating part. This has not always been the case - my cute neighbor girls use to come decorate because the boys were not interested.

We're obviously not quite finished with Halloween which is why spiderman is putting Christmas ornaments on the tree. Justin also loves the Christmas music (another thing Daddy is soooo excited about!) and he sat at the computer listening to Mannheim.





An angel left this nativity on our door a few years ago

for the 12 days of Christmas.

It's one of the boys favorite things to play with.


I love setting out the mantel nativity!


Grandma spoils us with most of our Christmas decor!


Baseballs, soccerballs, basketballs and footballs...

and a few bows too:)

Nick could not wait for the Christmas books!

He read them and put them in the basket for quick access.

A beautiful nativity quilt.

Santa soaking in the sun and golfing.

9 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

We're right behind you--Steve loves Christmas too! We don't know how Taylor will do this year. He is SO into pulling things down and putting them in his mouth. Your tree looks beautiful! Love to you--GINA

T said...

How fun! Your house looks great!

Jamie Bills said...

I can't believe your Christmas decorations are up already! I laughed when I saw the pictures of Spiderman helping. I love it!

Amanda said...

Christmas tree up already! I don't think I am ready for Christmas yet...but it might has something to do with the 85 degree heat we still have in FL.
I love that nativity set - my mom gave me the same one last year - perfect for kids.

Louise said...

ya'll- your boys are getting smart!!! they know that the tree comes down early too ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired! I think I'll haul my tree out and start decorating!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I can't believe you have your tree up so early. You are full of surprises. When will you take it down this year?

Helen said...

Looks fun!!!

Helen said...

Looks fun! Seeing if I can post comment. Am blog challenged