Hey--they just barely opened a "5 Guys" here in West Jordan and darnit all if we don't LOVE it too!!! Love reading your posts--wish you guys lived closer! Love GINA
How fun is that!!! Very cool! And by the way Brandon, you look AWESOME! Keep smiling big!:)
Hmm, I couldn't resist and had me a Cheeseburger with fixins, fries and a Root Beer at 5 Guys yesterday! August is still sooo far away! ;)
Looks like fun. Especially the food I am so craving a hamburger right now.
Looks fun. We would love to come see you all play your games. Sounds like you had a busy Saturday.Enjoy 5 Guys what a great boys night out!
What an awesome food joint name. I am sure it is a hit with all your boys. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey--they just barely opened a "5 Guys" here in West Jordan and darnit all if we don't LOVE it too!!! Love reading your posts--wish you guys lived closer! Love GINA
How fun is that!!! Very cool! And by the way Brandon, you look AWESOME! Keep smiling big!:)
Hmm, I couldn't resist and had me a Cheeseburger with fixins, fries and a Root Beer at 5 Guys yesterday! August is still sooo far away! ;)
Looks like fun. Especially the food I am so craving a hamburger right now.
Looks fun. We would love to come see you all play your games. Sounds like you had a busy Saturday.
Enjoy 5 Guys what a great boys night out!
What an awesome food joint name. I am sure it is a hit with all your boys. :)
Post a Comment