Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spiderman

While "spinning" from the bed this evening,

Justin broke his wrist.

We were only in the emergency room for 3 hours:)

It's pretty amazing that this is our first broken bone

with 4 active boys!

7 comments:

Layne and Lorrie said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I hope it gets better soon - but those Spiderman pictures are AWESOME!

steph said...

Owie! That's no fun. I can't believe you had snow either. Cute pix LeAnn. Your boys are getting so big. Seeing Brandon in braces I'm having flashbacks of your brothers:)

Familia Martinez said...

Poor little guy! I am just waiting to see which one breaks something first...Araya or Ammon. That is a miracle about him being the first. Hope it heals well and fast.

T said...

Oh no! And it looks as if the spider man costume took a hit as well. All in the name of justice! Thanks Spiderman!

Anonymous said...

Poor Justin! Hope he heals up soon!

Amanda said...

oh poor spiderman! I hope he feels better soon :)

Jamie Bills said...

I love that these pictures are taken with the cast and the costume. The pictures pretty much tell the story themselves!