Monday, October 12, 2009

My kid would never...

Today I met with Justin's wonderful kindergarten teacher.
For this writing assessment, the kids were told to write about whatever they like and spell the best they could:)

Translation - "Six Flags is fun.
Six Flags even it has bumper cars. I like Six Flags."

Jeff's new advertisement... More "Fags" More Fun - "Sex Fags"

10 comments:

Johnson said...

I am crying that is so hilarious. ahhhhhh

Louise said...

Oh LeAnn...........LOL!

Jenkinson Family said...

That is too funny!

Greg and Lara said...

That is sooooooooo funny! I see a future for Justin in advertising for sure!

T said...

Hahahaha!! That is hilarious!!

Layne and Lorrie said...

NICE -so funny! :) I know you'll be proud of that paper for years to come!

Jamie Bills said...

wow. :)

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Hilarious!

steph said...

Too funny LeAnn! Love your cute blog. Miss you!

Unknown said...

that is really cute!!!