Justin recently said that he is going to be the only one in the family not in the
double digits. I told him he'd be 10 before I blinked. Nick hollered from the other
room, "Mom I blinked 10 times and Justin isn't 10 yet." That's our Nick:)
Happy Day Sweet Nicholas - We Love You!
double digits. I told him he'd be 10 before I blinked. Nick hollered from the other
room, "Mom I blinked 10 times and Justin isn't 10 yet." That's our Nick:)
Happy Day Sweet Nicholas - We Love You!

2 comments:
Cute cake LeAnn. Happy Birthday Nick! I hope the boys have fun celebrations and a fun cake planned for your birthday. :)
I want one of those scooters below! How fun and I'm so glad you made it back to SLC for fun. Sorry I couldn't be there to see you again.
You have the coolest forms of transportation out there in Georgia. Mike still talks about how I fooled him into thinking I played golf with that picture of me on your golf cart.
Post a Comment