Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cement

I love cement! I've been wanting some for a long time with a hoop for the boys and I'm always up for another project. The boys didn't seem thrilled about it, but I figured worse case scenario it would be less edging/mowing and I'd learn how to shoot baskets. Well, I truly think it's one of our best investments ever and I think the boys like it too:) 
 

Next project - paint all the lines.
 

2 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

best opening line ever...i love cement. pretty sure i've never uttered that sentence in my life! looks fantastic and your boys (and you) will love it i'm sure!!!

Unknown said...

We noticed a few days ago that your fence was gone but didn't see the basketball court. And if I'd known you loved cement that much, we could have given you the 3 dumpsters of our left-overs! :)