Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blessing

Brandon received his Patriarchal Blessing.
He is an incredible young men and we are honored to be his parents! 
Brandon posted this on instagram,
"I got the wonderful opportunity to receive my patriarchal blessing yesterday, and if that isn't a blessing in itself then I don't know what is.  To hear what God has in store for me in the future..The many blessings I have and who I am in the prospect of his plan was AMAZING!  I was crying my eyes out the rest of the night.  If that doesn't prove to me that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true then I don't know what else I could ask for.  I am so grateful for the many blessings I have received and the many opportunities I have to help in his plan.  My patriarchal blessing has been the coolest thing in my life so far and an event I will never forget.  I will be able to walk with him in the last days without fear, proud of the person who I am and worthy to be able to stand by him when He comes again.  I know he watches over each and everyone of us and knows our desires.  He will fulfill all of them if they are righteous and we ask for in faith.  Our Father is perfect and he wants everyone of us to love him like he loves us.  But he will not force anyone to do anything, but I know that if we choose to follow Him, he will not let us regret it and bless us for the choices we make on a daily basis."
WOW - what a blessing you are to our family Brandon!

No comments: