So my thing for '17 is LIFT.
This word will be my underlying focus as I strive to do something
with my mind, body and spirit daily that lifts others and myself.
with my mind, body and spirit daily that lifts others and myself.
Brycie gave me a beautiful bracelet with lift on it that got me thinking of the word - yea!!!
Jeff gave me a cool t-shirt for Christmas with the logo and reminder I love and need! So thankful for Laura who created and made it for me. I decided on my word a week before Christmas and Nick surprised me with this mug he bought, made, baked (told me not to look in the oven at 10:30pm), and gave me as a gift. Kurt presented me with a pull-up bar and keeps the challenges coming:) Love my cute boys and their support!
Kudos to Tiff for the awesome #WhatIsYourAngle2017
Kudos to Tiff for the awesome #WhatIsYourAngle2017

No comments:
Post a Comment