Met my newest grand-doggie Keto (he calls me Paw-ma😂).
My adorable daughter-in-law Kristen bought me and taught me how to put on make-up (and even numbered it for me so I know what order to put it on🤣).
So fun doing face gel masks with her too!

Kurt drove 3 hours twice to pick me up and return me to the airport
(with a new pack of gum and chilled water bottle waiting😍).
We got to run together and he's way faster!

Nick hung out with me for awhile too❤️
Quick connection with 2 dear friends ~ Connie & Jenni
Adult kids all got together for Utah State & BYU football game

Justin's Homecoming Dance
Awesome retreat with amazing life coaches!
So fun to connect with dear friends and new ones too🎉

I had the opportunity to teach a workshop on loving ourselves❤️
Loved the theme word for the weekend ~ Elevate
Practicing ways I can do this every day.

So grateful for all the amazing humans in my world~
No comments:
Post a Comment