Sunday, July 21, 2024

Joyous July

Atlanta trip - such a tender mercy that I messed up on the schedule and we were able to do sealings instead and meet the cutest couple that was getting married 2 days later, and were there simply to listen closely to the covenants they were making ~ what a blessing to be there!
Jeff flying with Connie, a cute DIL I was coaching was wearing this shirt from her MIL, Jen & Ali together for her first time in Relief Society, a funny saying in a yummy meat restaurant in Tyrone
Playing with our sweet Koop
River Rafting Adventure with Marilee & Curtis - so fun!
Finish up with brisket at Buc-ees
Ward Jello & Meat contest, Kristen & Koop joined us, and I won the jello contest - ha!
Nick & Justin got to see some family
Spent a fun day with Koop ~ he played with toys, ate applesauce, took two naps, walked Nutmeg with mema in his carrier, and rode on the golf cart ~ how we love and adore this cute little boy!

No comments: