Well, our dear friend Liz Bunker (whose done many local triathlons with us) invited us to do this one at the beginning of the summer. I thought that would be a fun thing to do again (not sure why I stopped, just got distracted with other stuff). Why not have a body connection goal for the summer💪🏼 Jeff was in too, so we did it!
Kim Bramblett is the best race director ever! We would have never started our triathlon journey without Kim making these races so fun and extremely organized. Forever thankful for her kindness and dedication to this sport💙
Sure appreciate all the people Tri-PTC Sprint Triathlon who help make this an amazing race! Loved seeing Amy Watkiss too.
So fun to see friends Londyn LeCheminant, Robert Kinghorn, Dana Plauche Johnson Amber & Jordan Jones, and more.
Even our awesome mayor Kim Learnard was there and kindly did a selfie with me.
I got home and Liz called to tell me I got 2nd place in my age group ~ funny how things work out.
Well, I have a new triathlon baseline (in my 50s) and something to improve and work on every summer. I'm in for doing this tri every year for at least the next 40+ years🎉
Planning for next year's tri and decades more to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment