Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our House Is Haunted

There are some spooky things going on around our house.
Just the other night, while we were sound asleep, we were awakened by a noise. It was our electric toothbrush. It turned on all by itself.

Both LeAnn and I were too tired to get out of bed so we listened to it run. It would go on for a few minutes then turn back off. The toothbrush continued to turn itself on and off for some time.

The next day our ghost (whom should have clean teeth and good breath) was at it again. I was able to get these two pictures of him brushing his teeth in our master bath. Then later in the downstairs bathroom.

This story is absolutley true!!! If I'm lyin...I'm dyin.

7 comments:

The Cluff Family said...

2 Words.....FOR SALE!! In my neck of the woods(new Orleans),You don't mess with the ghost, he is probably upset bc you brushing your teeth disturbes him!!!!

Johnson said...

Oooooooo. Spooky!!

Jamie Bills said...

That is kinda scary. I guess it is the right time of year for ghosts. :)

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Knowing how efficient and organized LeAnn is she will probably train the toothbrush to brush the kids teeth at night while they are sleeping. I would be looking for a new house and toothbrush.

The Schaefer's said...

If you have to have a ghost, I guess this is the kind to have. Maybe you can train him to do the dusting and the dishes, too :c)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Elena - don't mess...
This post is too scary for me!

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Listen, GET OUT! All right?? If not, maybe suggest some floss and flouride rinse!! A little Crest may help!! Happy Halloween!!!!