We were so blessed to have Great Grandma, Aunt Pat and Uncle Kevin come visit us! Nick was excited that they were here to celebrate his birthday. We went to Callaway Gardens, El Ranchero, Kurt's baseball game and the Motor Speedway. It was so fun to spend time sharing life stories and catching up. Jeff's Grandma is the only living Great Grandma the boys have and we really enjoyed making more memories with her! Thank you Grandma, Pat & Kevin - ya'll come back soon! We love you~
*There's a slide show at the bottom of the blog - I can't figure out how to make it stay with this post:)
4 comments:
How fun! Looks like a great time!
Your slideshow looks awesome! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun together!
It is always fun to have company come and visit! Are you training for the Tri in PTC this summer? I am doing one in Orlando in 3 weeks. yikes I hope I don't drown!
I like your slideshow. So fun to spend time with family.
Post a Comment