Another Tri - ye ha!
Mark brought the boys - what a great surprise~
A new tradition - BBQ & kickball after the race
We did it!
Liz, LeAnn, Herb, Jeff, Greg
Couldn't do it without our "Trusty" photographers & spouses~
Thank you - Mark, Carmen, Mike, Lara & Elizabeth
Thank you - Mark, Carmen, Mike, Lara & Elizabeth
See ya next year - always room for more!
4 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome that you do that every year. Next year, I am in! Jordan and I went running on the PTC golf cart paths on Saturday morning and saw all the tri athletes just finishing. There is always such a cool vibe after races like that.
Congratulations! I love that this is a yearly tradition for you guys!
Whoo hoo! We finally made the blog! This a momentous day that will be marked in our calendars for forever. Hope you're having fun with the pressure washer!
Way to go! I am considering a sprint tri here in our neighborhood. Any advice?
Post a Comment