Friday, March 26, 2010

The Dirt

Jeff was thrilled when he asked what I wanted
for Christmas and I said, "dirt".
He kept asking, thinking I might change my mind - nope.
Valentines Day, Anniversary, Birthday...I still wanted dirt.
My lucky day arrived and I got 12 tons of dirt - yea!
Lots of scooping going on this week
thanks to my hard working boys!
Now I pray something grows in our very large garden.







5 comments:

Johnson said...

That's the prettiest dirt I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

That's looks great LeAnne! Now I want dirt!

Greg and Lara said...

Wowsers! That is going to be an amazing garden. Are you trying to take Sheri's spot in the ward as World's Best Gardener? :)

kdw said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who asks for dirt for birthdays and holidays! Sooooo jealous of your awesome homage to Mother Gaia! ;-)

Keep postin' pics! Love 'em!

steph said...

Wow that's a lot of dirt! Can't wait to see the "after" pictures now. Looks like it'll be a really cool garden.