We spent the day fishing and it was wonderful!
A little crazy driving there when 3 of the 4 boys were throwing up, but everyone felt great when we arrived:) It did my heart good to catch the first fish (I have no idea what I'm doing, but it brought back fond memories of fishing with my grandpa and I loved it!)
A little crazy driving there when 3 of the 4 boys were throwing up, but everyone felt great when we arrived:) It did my heart good to catch the first fish (I have no idea what I'm doing, but it brought back fond memories of fishing with my grandpa and I loved it!)
Nick caught fish #2
Brandon caught fish #3
LeAnn caught fish #4
Justin caught fish #5 that slipped out of his hands before we got a picture. Jeff spent the day helping Justin and he is a pro now:)
Kurt took a fly fishing course at scout camp and is doing great with a fly rod, but those trout were not biting flies today.
Brandon fly fishing. Jeff taught B & K how to tie their own flies.
Thanks for teaching me how to get a worm on a hook.
I can't wait for our next fishing trip!
I can't wait for our next fishing trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment