My struggle with binging, yo-yo pounds, and a variety of diets has been the bane of my existence the last few decades. I love to work out, but the statement “you can’t out exercise a bad diet” is true. My dear friend Jill gave me a book to read: Trim Healthy Mama Plan. I figured more nutrition knowledge is always helpful. Many things resonated with me and I decided to test THM.
These are some things Trim Healthy Mama plan is, and that I love:
• it’s for everyone
• includes all food groups
• centers meals around protein and then focuses on healthy fats or healthy carbs for weight loss
• it’s a lifetime approach to trim and healthy, not a quick fix diet
• it is adaptable to fit your individual lifestyle
• no counting calories, points or macros
• it is doable without any special foods/ingredients
• there is plenty of comfort food
• no excessive exercising
• eat when you’re hungry
• it is forgiving
I’ve been living the Trim Healthy Mama plan and it works! I’ve stopped binging, which is huge for me. I still have times I eat more than necessary, but I don’t mindlessly eat a whole cake and batch of cookies until I feel my thighs growing (seriously).
I’ve had a goal for years to jump in the pool with my boys, but was too self-conscious to try it. I’m far from perfect, but Trim Healthy Mama plan has helped me “Leap Free”! So many things to do, try and be – the possibilities are endless. This is a delicious, food freedom plan that has become how and what I eat. I love THM and I know it is a successful, lifetime way to nourish my body.
I completed the Trim Healthy Mama coaching program and am now a “Certified THM Lifestyle Coach”. So excited to share all that I’ve learned from this, and years of food study and experience. I look forward to working together to formulate a personal action plan to accomplish your health and nutrition goals, and to “Leap Free”! Contact me to start your food freedom journey “with Le”.

1 comment:
Congratulations! You have done amazing and we are so excited for you! What an accomplishment! Enjoy! So many fun adventures in your life. Enjoy those boys! You will be an amazing teacher!
Tap Dancing! Wow who would have known:)
Great blog! Love you!
Post a Comment