Monday, December 16, 2019

Festival of the Nativity

It's been a pleasure to direct the https://www.festivalofthenativity.org/ for the past 4/5 years.  As I pass the reigns over to a new amazing director, I have no doubt that the Festival of the Nativity will continue to be a Christmas tradition that will touch the lives of countless in our community.  
awesome neighbors, friends, and my cute boys
finishing up the 7th annual Nativity

My sweet boys have sacrificed so much to help me do this.  Jeff takes his vacation this week every year, moves things, runs errands, cooks for everyone, and anything else I need.  Nick & Justin help so much too ~ love my cute boys and their support.
We love attending the Christ Our Shepherd Moravian Love Feast on Sunday morning.  So grateful for our friends there and the beautiful music and program they share (left).  A few groups that performed at the Nativity (right) - love the musical talents performed from awesome people in the community.
Cute boys and chorus friends singing - check out link below.

No comments: