So a few months ago I realized I was double Brandon's age. We had been together before then, but I hadn't realized we were in this double stage and missed the opportunity to celebrate and get our double pictures😎
Well, look who showed up at my door this weekend so we'd get our double celebration in before my birthday (and we'd no longer be doubles) ~ such a fun surprise and my first double celebration with my first born and his beautiful wife💕
It took me lots of writing on a napkin to figure this double thing all out (my math skills😂), and when/if it would happen again. I didn't think it would, but for all you problem solvers out there, we discovered in the car today, it actually will. There will be another time I get to be doubles with Brandon🎉
Movies, Out to Eat, Games, Church ~ so Fun🎉
Cute kids playing downtown while I worked.
Thank you Brandon & Sarah ~ what a double wonderful weekend❤️




No comments:
Post a Comment