Sunday, May 21, 2023

Mother's Day, Surprises & Trauma Informed Retreat

Steve came and picked me up from airport and we surprised mom when I showed up to lunch with them.  So fun to go to church with her and dad as well.
Nick & Justin sent me a cute Mother's Day text with a picture of them at church💙
Spent the week with the incredible Candice Toone and crew at a Trauma Informed Retreat in Park City.  I also got to teach a class on loving yourself💗. Loved the amazing people I was blessed to learn from and spend the week with.
Nutmeg got to stay again with Michaela and her doggie family.  She got a little nervous before and chewed up the trauma book I was reading😬
 Went to a wedding reception with Mom & Dad before flying home and got to surprise and see my Vicki!  She was my roommate in college for a year, my dad's cousin, and one of my favorite people.  Haven't seen her for a very long time and it was a tender and beautiful reunion!
Got to surprise Abbie & Tyler at another wedding reception, flowers when I got home from all the kids, Sarah & Canela, Trusty's new grandbaby, Nutty's golf-cart ride and 7th birthday
Kurt, Kristen and Nick's new favorite thing to do - mountain biking🚴🏼‍♂️

No comments: