The standby adventure begins, first among many miracles that we all arrived by Thursday evening.
And 4 of us within a few minutes of G&G to help get all their luggage to the hotel that was 45+ minutes away. Kurt ended up getting there early and got to go with Steve & Steph to a baseball game.
Hotel fun
Travel to the cruise ship
The flowrider was a blast!
Travel to the cruise ship
K&K raced to get on the ship and were the first ones on. The rest of us not too far behind them.
Soaking in the beauty, sun and fun~
Signed up day one for the unlimited fitness classes. Best thing I could have done! Besides climbing a lot of stairs all week and skipping the elevator, I took 7 fitness classes (some very hard), lots of dancing and came home being down 1 pound instead of up 7-10 pounds like I have on my past cruises. And this is the longest cruise I've ever been on! I kept my meals to 3 max a day, with lots of veggies and protein. Did have some desserts, a few times a lot of desserts after meals, and kept movin and groovin and having fun!
Deep Sea Fishing for Halibut & Salmon
Loved being on the halibut boat with our married kids!
Fly Fishing for these 3 ~ so fun!
Dress up night with my beautiful family.
Sled dog adventures ~ beautiful, fun and amazing. We even saw a bear!
Fun Family Shirts ~ Anchored in Love
A heartfelt thanks to Mom & Dad for this amazing and beautiful Alaskan Cruise Adventure. We are so blessed and enjoyed spending time with our incredible family.
Our delicious halibut and salmon have arrived ~ so yummy!
We're already wanting to do another Alaskan adventure.












































No comments:
Post a Comment