Handsome boy ya have there!!! Here's to many happy smiles!!!
You'll be enjoying months and months of Mom/Son dates to the orthodontist - enjoy them all! Brandon's looking so grown up - cute boy!
sorry, didn't mean to delete my comment! anyway, we're excited to see them in person in just a few months!!!
Blizzards do take the edge off! He is so handsome and grown up!!!!
Brandon, I feel your pain. Mom did a good thing by buying you that Blizzard (numbing ice cream is very good). I've had braces now for almost 3 years. It gets better, I promise :c)Love,Sis. SchaeferPS-Bro. Schaefer said, "HI," too.
Brandon: Love your braces. You look great! Love You!dic
Looks like you had fun at the game. I don't know how I added letters at last post I think I am a blogger with training wheels. Love You
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Handsome boy ya have there!!! Here's to many happy smiles!!!
You'll be enjoying months and months of Mom/Son dates to the orthodontist - enjoy them all! Brandon's looking so grown up - cute boy!
sorry, didn't mean to delete my comment! anyway, we're excited to see them in person in just a few months!!!
Blizzards do take the edge off! He is so handsome and grown up!!!!
Brandon, I feel your pain. Mom did a good thing by buying you that Blizzard (numbing ice cream is very good). I've had braces now for almost 3 years. It gets better, I promise :c)
Love,
Sis. Schaefer
PS-Bro. Schaefer said, "HI," too.
Brandon: Love your braces. You look great! Love You!dic
Looks like you had fun at the game. I don't know how I added letters at last post I think I am a blogger with training wheels. Love You
Post a Comment