Upside down Crossfit Adventures
Justin told us he had a surprise at his chorus concert. A friend showed us his name on the program and he sang a beautiful solo - Way to go J!!!
Beautiful mornings and Nutmeg trail fun
Justin's last soccer game, with some rain
Love to see and be in the temple~
What happens when you don't brush and floss well...ugh
Out with the old and in with the "new" (to us) office furniture.
BryAnn & Greger Roner moving and letting us buy a lot of their
furniture, was many tender mercies for us!
Kurt texted me this sign from the Logan airport. I say it to him quite frequently and he thought I was hiding there and had written it:) Cool new missionary plaque with Brandon's name, and room for more Austin boys. Our first blueberries and they were delicious! Slimming down a bit and getting some muscle definition in my arms. Someday I will do a pull-up!
Out with the old and in with the "new" (to us) office furniture.
BryAnn & Greger Roner moving and letting us buy a lot of their
furniture, was many tender mercies for us!
Kurt texted me this sign from the Logan airport. I say it to him quite frequently and he thought I was hiding there and had written it:) Cool new missionary plaque with Brandon's name, and room for more Austin boys. Our first blueberries and they were delicious! Slimming down a bit and getting some muscle definition in my arms. Someday I will do a pull-up!





No comments:
Post a Comment